What is Valbazen dosing schedule for dogs Please my thread got zero replies

I just finished treating all my ducks, chickens and geese with valbazen for SUSPECTED. tape worms. LO and behold, I am seeing much healthier looking poops from everyone.
My dog runs around the yard sometimes goes in the geese area sometimes goes in the duck and chicken area and I know she’s been eating poops for years really been seeing what looks like pieces of rice in my dog poop soooooooo since I already have the Val and treated everyone else with it. They all seem better. I’m doing my dog too.
yesterday morning I gave her a ML because she weighs 80 pounds and I’m ready to give her another eight for breakfast today. I’m hoping someone here has experience with giving valent to dogs. I’m not looking for other deworming treatments. I’ve already started this one and I don’t have cash to buy any others at least not for today hoping for money to come to me soon.
Oh okay that’s understandable. But for future reference, they do have tapeworm dewormers on Chewy, Amazon, etc. that are one dose and you’re done.

My vet has never recommended Valbazen for my dogs, but SafeGuard is fine to use. You can buy SafeGuard (fenbendazole) in many forms, including the dog wormer, the horse paste, and liquid goat wormer.
i have safeguard here too I used it on everyone last year, but it doesn’t kill tapeworms.

Back
Top Bottom