Where can I buy a White Leghorn started pullet?

Robert Kazlauski

Chirping
Nov 9, 2023
I would like to purchase a single WL started pullet. Some HATCHERIES require multiple birds. I am having great difficulty finding a hatchery that is not far from Maryland that sells a single. Anyone know of one?

And does anyone know of one that also sells a single hyline white leghorn pullet? Two different questions.

Thank you, guys.

Only place I can think of selling a single chicken,,,, would be an Individual. Check Craig's list and see if there are any near you.
Many feed stores, will not sell a single chick ether. Most have a 6 minimum. It is not that these stores are GREEDY. :old One reason for the 6 minimum,,,, is to have buyers that are serious about purchasing chickens. They do not want a person purchasing a single chick as a present for their young child. Child plays with it,,, and gets tired,,, and chick gets thrown away. :hit
Now lets say,,,, you are at your feed store purchasing 50 pound sack of chicken crumbles.
Then you see that one chick,,,,:wee you just have to have...:love I'm sure the store would over-ride their 6 chick minimum. They know you are a serious chicken person.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and:welcome

Back
Top Bottom