Why we have a cat

My HOUSECAT hunts like a feral cat, and he's REALLY GOOD AT IT TOO, then again his mum was a feral cat, and his dad was a bengal cat, and he did have to fend for himself for 4 days outside when he was just a week old. I'm hoping Accio will be a good mouser at the new house, we have mice coming out the ying yang cause we're not on a foundation, we're on a "cave," the house was built in the 1870's on sheild rock, and to put utilities in they later dug under it a little cave, and the mice go through the ground outside, and then up the plumbing stack and into the house through where the baseboards are coming off.

My barn cat makes himself comfortable gaurding the coop by sleeping in the nesting boxes. The little stinker. I will try and post a picture. He does keep the barn rodent free though. Had the worst time with rats last year. They kept killing my chicks. I even saw one grab a chick and pull it through a hole. Disguisting. That's when I got a new barn cat- one that actually hunts. He's wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom