Witchcraft thread

i just wanted to complain

besides that, i'm on spring break as of right now.
Next year I'm switching schools, graduating blablabla. I went to go visit my dream school as of recently (2 weeks ago cough cough), basically my goal is to go agriculture- for, well, obvious reasons. The school had a lot of other courses too like: Animal care, horse keeping, gardening, nature tourism (??? that's what google translate said) yada yada, and every course had an introduction class. The horse keeping one reintroduced my interest for horses A LOT .. so this week I've been with horses a lot, just taking care of them n' such, which i really enjoy, i've missed being with them.

This was such a useless rant and I wrote much more than what I'm sending but y'all don't need to read all that
I jst like writing and then it gets to too much

Me and brother are done and already got pur refunds. Parents are trying to figure out what to do, the government didn't pull nearly as much as they needed to from Mom's pay so they owe a lot now. They're debating just biting the bullet and getting theirs done professionally to see if it lowers it at all, but I'm really thinking that would just be a waste of time and money personally at this point

I'm no witch who works with deities because i think its too much for me to belive in.. i want to but i just grew up with a dad who would put anything spiritual down
Slowly but surely worked my way to some deities,, Ishtar and Yemọja. I've worked a bit with them, mostly with Ishtar. Offerings and such, trying to get together a good altar for the both of them

Back
Top Bottom