bwaak

Chirping
Jan 31, 2023
New England

Roosters name: Henry

Breed: EE

Weight: 10lbs+

Size: Larger

About rooster (roosters personality, why you need to rehome this rooster, etc.): Friendly, good to the hens, has an awesome personality and doesn't panic, seems pretty level headed. I don't like when the feathers get ruffled from breeding and we find the dog chases the roosters so I'd like him to find another ho
20230222_132933.jpg
me

Photos:

I would love to provide a home for Henry. He is very beautiful. I live in Ledyard, CT. I have five hens and a nice fenced area for them. I had a rooster but rehomed him so as not to bother the neighbors. Afterwards, I found out that they really enjoyed his crowing.

I would love to provide a home for Henry. He is very beautiful. I live in Ledyard, CT. I have five hens and a nice fenced area for them. I had a rooster but rehomed him so as not to bother the neighbors. Afterwards, I found out that they really enjoyed his crowing.
Great! I think he'd be perfect. I live an hour and a half from you, can we meet half way?

About rooster (roosters personality, why you need to rehome this rooster, etc.): Friendly, good to the hens, has an awesome personality and doesn't panic, seems pretty level headed. I don't like when the feathers get ruffled from breeding and we find the dog chases the roosters so I'd like him to find another hoView attachment 3419806me

Photos:
Is this gentleman still available?

About rooster (roosters personality, why you need to rehome this rooster, etc.): Friendly, good to the hens, has an awesome personality and doesn't panic, seems pretty level headed. I don't like when the feathers get ruffled from breeding and we find the dog chases the roosters so I'd like him to find another hoView attachment 3419806me

Is this gentleman still available?

Back
Top Bottom