From incubator to broody?? Shipped eggs.

When are you setting eggs!?!
Oh my, somehow I wrote that I wanted to set eggs in the brinsea now. But I meant “from now on” 😂 I don’t plan on setting any more eggs until my own chickens start having fertile eggs, which I have no idea when that will be hahaha. I gave away 7 cockerels in the past week but I still have 1-2 in my oldest batch of chicks.

Oh my, somehow I wrote that I wanted to set eggs in the brinsea now. But I meant “from now on” 😂 I don’t plan on setting any more eggs until my own chickens start having fertile eggs, which I have no idea when that will be hahaha. I gave away 7 cockerels in the past week but I still have 1-2 in my oldest batch of chicks.
I got excited there... I'm not hatching so I'm trying to keep living the dream through everyone else :lau

lol I feel you!!!! I truly have hatched my last batch for awhile! Maybe until this lavender silkie baby grows up enough to get babies from 😅
In that case, maybe we can band together to try and stay the course and resist all hatching urges :lau

Wow I wonder if my incubator is having that same issue since your hatched sounded quite like mine!! Every single time I checked the temps (very frequently) they were all normal but I am convinced that the incubator is junk. I hope to use my new (to me) brinsea mini now.
Unless the incubator is a Little Giant, it may not be junk.
Even the most expensive electronics can be inaccurate out of t he box. The temperature readings may just be off. All you have to do is verify them and adjust accordingly or reset it if it has a calibration feature.

Back
Top Bottom