What did you do in the garden today?

A bit of a rant. I find it increasingly difficult to find a pork sausage that is not loaded with hot pepper. Always plenty of medium and hot. The original and mild are always sold out. I cannot eat hot spicey foods. I have fissures in my tongue that makes me feel the burn more than most people. The fact that what I want is always sold out tells me I am not the only one that likes original.

Today I started digging out some grass in one corner of the garden. I kept finding Japanese Beetle grubs, so I put those in a bucket for the chickens. I must have collected 50-60 grubs. Free chickie snack today.

Yeah, that means I have a lot of grubs still out there, because I didn't dig up that much grass. I find it oddly therapeutic to do this; maybe it's the free chickie snack element.

A bit of a rant. I find it increasingly difficult to find a pork sausage that is not loaded with hot pepper. Always plenty of medium and hot. The original and mild are always sold out. I cannot eat hot spicey foods. I have fissures in my tongue that makes me feel the burn more than most people. The fact that what I want is always sold out tells me I am not the only one that likes original.
Ask the store manager to hold some back for you. Mine always will work with me.
If not the manager, then the meat manager.
Most are more than willing to do a customer convenience order or hold.

I have fissures in my tongue that makes me feel the burn more than most people. The fact that what I want is always sold out tells me I am not the only one that likes original.
Me too. In fact, if I get something that is too spicy for those fissures, all my taste buds fall off. Then I can't taste anything for over two weeks until new ones come back up.
Allergies are just flipping glorious.

Back
Top Bottom