OHIO/INDIANA/Michigan - Araucana Roosters need rehomed

Phaylen

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 15, 2012
I have too many roosters! I purchased fertilized eggs to participate in a breeding program for this species of bird, but got mostly roosters. I have raised them from hatchlings. I'm preparing to leave the country and move back to the city and obviously can't take them with me. Willing to drive them to anyplace within Ohio, Indiana or Michigan that will give them a good home safe from predators.

Thank you!

frow.gif
these are the rumpless roosters ? do you have pictures ?

i sure do!!! @granny hatchet i'll post them in the morning when i get them off my camera

what kind of price do you have on them ? my DD has just made a trip from Mi. to IN. was hoping we might get together before that but she has since brought me tolbunt.

what kind of price do you have on them ? my DD has just made a trip from Mi. to IN. was hoping we might get together before that but she has since brought me tolbunt.
They are free to a good home, my goal is to get them rehomed before winter as I'll be relocating.

I can't ship them unfortunately, but I can drive them, happily to a good home. Unfortunately, for the most part, the effort to rehome my beloved rare roos, Araucaunas and Campines has been fruitless for the most part. I've had ads up and FTS, facebook groups, Rural King and here with very little response. Very tough to get rid of roos. With summer quickly coming to a close and my lease up soon I'm starting to panic. if you have any opportunity to spread the word, please do.

Back
Top Bottom