Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want one!

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Bridebeliever

Songster
Sep 12, 2015
Revelation 21:9 Washington
When I got my Andalusians I knew very little about them. They were an add on whim...a little chicken math at work!
1f609.png
I could find very few threads on here to read about them and not a great selection of pictures on Google to see them as they develope. I've been documenting their growth in pictures and wanted to share them here! I'm sure there are others on here that enjoy the Andalusians as much as I do. My birds are "hatchery" stock but I still find them beautiful and unique. If you have this breed, please share your pictures here!
Here's mine the day they arrived:

Last edited:
And at 5 1/2 weeks...

I find it very interesting that their combs will be so LARGE! I also have Wyandottes, RIR and an Australorp but my Andelusians currently have the SMALLEST combs with the least amount of color!

Wonderful looking girls BB! I enjoyed seeing your progress pictures. These are on my wish list when it comes time to add more birds so I appreciate that you're posting pictures of the changes they go through.

Looking forward to updates as your girls grow!

Wonderful looking girls BB! I enjoyed seeing your progress pictures. These are on my wish list when it comes time to add more birds so I appreciate that you're posting pictures of the changes they go through.

Looking forward to updates as your girls grow!
Thanks! I love 'em! I need to take some 13 week pics of them! They grow so fast. They are personality plus!

How did you come up with their names? Not your typical chicken names, lol, I like them!

How did you come up with their names? Not your typical chicken names, lol, I like them!

When I was a girl I had a pet white duck that I loved dearly. When I saw that one of my Andalusians was mostly white I decided on Duck. My husband who was in the midst of renovating the old wood shed and spending money right and left on chicken stuff decided on Nickel and Dime because that's what they were doing to him! LOL Plus, their color is appropriate for the name.

Back
Top Bottom