Serama?

iwearbunnyslippers

Hatching
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008

This is my beloved roo, Mr.Man. I was told he was a serama, but I'm not sure...what do you guys think? :)

I'm not an expert with Seramas, but I'm thinking this may be a Japanese Bantam as it is lower to the ground and the tail is set lower and more parallel to the body. Seramas have a very upright stance, like a soldier at attention with the tail like a flag on a pole.

You might try posting on the Serama thread and get their reaction.

He sure is a pretty boy no matter what breed or mix.

LofMc

Last edited:
I'm not an expert with Seramas, but I'm thinking this may be a Japanese Bantam as it is lower to the ground and the tail is set lower and more parallel to the body. Seramas have a very upright stance, like a soldier at attention with the tail like a flag on a pole.

LofMc
agreed

LofMc

I was thinking the possibility of a Japanese bantam as well...will definitely try the serama thread! Thanks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom