ROOSTERS:
Roger
James Robert( Jim bob)
Goliath( bantam LOL)
DUCKS:
Filmore
Effie
Damaris

( i probably forgot a few i add them in when i remember)

Roos: Wings and *maybe* King Speckle (dead roos: Peep, Repeep, and Pipsqueak). Hens: white feathers, lily, Ms. Queen, Connie, Andie, thud, debbie, turkey/stretch, Katie, Katie JR, fluff, fluff JR, eagle, skunk, stripey, snappy, cookie, cupcake (AKA Crow), Buttercup. And lots more...

Roos: Wings and *maybe* King Speckle (dead roos: Peep, Repeep, and Pipsqueak). Hens: white feathers, lily, Ms. Queen, Connie, Andie, thud, debbie, turkey/stretch, Katie, Katie JR, fluff, fluff JR, eagle, skunk, stripey, snappy, cookie, cupcake (AKA Crow), Buttercup. And lots more...

Repeep LOL

Yup! Lol. He was a repeat of Peep, so he was repeep. He and his brother Peep were like twins. It was scary... They crowed together ALL the time. Out of every other rooster here, they chose to stick together till Pipsqueak died, then they turned on each other :oops:

Yup! Lol. He was a repeat of Peep, so he was repeep. He and his brother Peep were like twins. It was scary... They crowed together ALL the time. Out of every other rooster here, they chose to stick together till Pipsqueak died, then they turned on each other :oops:[/

I had two sets of roosters like that! The first was Bertram and Bernwald. The second was Jim Bob and Steve. Then i had three Black Copper Maran roosters like that. Their names were Micheal, Cousin D. ( yep that was his name) and i can't remember the others name. Something like Daniel or David! :)

Roosters:
MacGyver the 1st
MacGyver the 2nd
Murdoc (my current ruler of the roost)

Hens:
-Lady (my one and only broody hen so-far)
----Light Brahma
-Spike
----Barred Rock

I have several of each breed so if I can tell one apart from the others I will name it. Otherwise it's name will stay 'One of my barred rock hens'.
wink.png

big_smile.png

MW

Hens:
Blue (buff orpington)
Charlie (buff orpington)
Delta (Ameraucana)
Echo (Ameraucauna)
Sorsha (barred rock)

Roosters:
Peck (barred rock/Egyptian fayoumi mix)
Chanticleer (American game fowl)