Incubatrs

Dave31842

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2016
About a week and a half ago I decided to buy an incubator an chose a Hova-Bator. The one I ordered was a 2362, Turbo Air, with the Electronic Thermostat w/the Auto egg Turner. When they shipped it at the time the 2362 was on back order but did not show on the place I got it from so I got an upgrade at no extra cost. I got the 1583 w/the wafer thermostat. It is right on the money and does not need adjustment. I am much happier with the wafer then I would have been with the electronic thermostat.
Dave

All incubators need to be checked before putting eggs in them.Run it for 24 hours to make sure it's set right and holding the temp.The wafers are good but do replace them every year.What are you hatching?
In N.H.,Tony.

I set it up and tested it the day I got it. I put quail eggs in on the 23 of May. I waited until she laid 10 eggs to see if she would incubate them but she did not attempt it. I wasn't sure if it was because it was her first time and she was unsure or she was not going to be a sitter. She just started to lay again so I will wait and see what she does this time.
Have a good evening Tony.
Dave

Back
Top Bottom