New to BYC

Chic mum

Hatching
Aug 23, 2016
Texas
Hello all
1f60a.png

My name is Pam aka Chic mum, I guess I'll jump right in and ask a question about one of my two week old lil silkies
1f423.png
Just one day ago she was the picture of health but lLast evening she started walking strange / not in the up right position more or less on the back of her legs.. Today her lil feet are curled inward . Does anyone know what this could mean?
I've started giving her a mixture of water/organic apple cider Vinegar and drop or two of honey just to keep her hydrated but I don't know what else's I can do for her.

Very nice to meet you Pam. It would help a lot if you would post a photo of how she stands, when you go to the ER thread. You may also want to post on the "Silkie thread," in case it is some thing that is common.

Hi and welcome to BYC - you have some great advice and links already so I'll just say hello and wish you the best of luck with your little girl.

All the best
CT

Hello all Forest here and thank you for welcoming to your forum it's a wealth of information. I/we know nothing about chickens except cooking them and hopefully we will learn. We are looking at building a coop and raising some chickens but we don't know if we can because we are away from our property 4months out of the year on the winter season? Hopefully some of you folks can give us some advice pertaining to that. Thank you Forest

Back
Top Bottom