Unsure About The Gender Of Your Chicken(s)??? Post them here!!!

AustralorpsAU

Songster
May 20, 2016
Down Under
Thought i would make another thread for people wanting to know what gender there chicken is! I know there is a few out there but they can get busy sometimes! If your unsure on gender post here!

Hello
frow.gif

Thankyou for making this thread, the other "What gender is my chicken" threads do get really busy!

Im unsure about the gender of my sweet little gal' 'Hope;. She looks big but shes still a chick and not even the quarter size of the bigger birds. Anyway, im not sure if Hope is a girl or boy nut senses are telling me shes actually a she. Opinions?

-Mustang

Hello :frow Thankyou for making this thread, the other "What gender is my chicken" threads do get really busy! Im unsure about the gender of my sweet little gal' 'Hope;. She looks big but shes still a chick and not even the quarter size of the bigger birds. Anyway, im not sure if Hope is a girl or boy nut senses are telling me shes actually a she. Opinions? -Mustang
Hi Mustangrooster. How old? And what breed?

Last edited:

Im also unsure about these two mixed breeds. The one on the left is Bambi who hatched 2/09 and the one on the right hatched on the 1/09. My guess is that Bambi may be a cockerel because she has big sturdy legs and darker legs than her siblings (Sprinkles and Hope)

Im also unsure about these two mixed breeds. The one on the left is Bambi who hatched 2/09 and the one on the right hatched on the 1/09. My guess is that Bambi may be a cockerel because she has big sturdy legs and darker legs than her siblings (Sprinkles and Hope)

I know you dont want to hear this but these two also look like cockerels! But lets see what @QueenMisha , @donrae , @CTKen and @drumstick diva thinks!

Your kidding me, right? The last batch that one of the broody hens hatched were all boys so I really don't need any more! If they are all young cockerels then they have silly names, that's for sure! I was hoping that they would all be girls..

Your kidding me, right? The last batch that one of the broody hens hatched were all boys so I really don't need any more! If they are all young cockerels then they have silly names, that's for sure! I was hoping that they would all be girls..

Maybe your flock only produces males!!! Just a thought!!!

Back
Top Bottom