Unsure About The Gender Of Your Chicken(s)??? Post them here!!!

Quote:
The Father is a big handsome Australorp cross and the mother is a little white hen who is apparently "Australorp" But I highly doubt that as she looks like she has a few other breeds in her.. These guys are from my mixed breed flock.

Quote:
Hmm, I might disagree on this one because these chicks were from a flock of loads of mixed breeds. So I don't even think I know who the parents are, I was just honestly guessing. EDIT TO ADD: I just remembered, the white chicken who I was talking about is no Australorp but a barnyard mix. I was getting two different hens mixed up.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh well! I hope for you that they are girls but I'm doubtful! Make sure to post again in a dew weeks so we can confirm
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Im doubtful about Bambi because she happens to have thicker and darker coloured legs compared to her sisters. Im leaning to the side that the two other ones may be Pullets but im doubting now. The flock that these guys came from have barnyard mixes and purebreds together. I only separate a couple when I want to breed a certain bird. But otherwise everyone's joined together .(I do have purebred pens for the show birds and for smaller chooks like Silkies and Bantams) So really, these 3 chicks could be a bundle of different breeds! Thanks for your help :) -Mustang

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom