Bird flu

jimbob33

Hatching
Dec 9, 2016
Hi guys. New to the site. Just wondering if it's safe to have my birds free range in their cage (secured not a chance of any interaction with other birds as the top of the cage has a rugged sheet attached to it, and it's a fully wrapped around wire cage with very small holes in the wire) ....surely I can't keep them cooped up in their coop all day? Thanks guys. Would appreciate your feedback.

Hi mate. Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm in the Midlands...Nottingham. My girls are very safe and happy. I know there's probably a lot of propaganda about this story. It's always worse case senario. Layla, Gladys, Flo and Henrietta say hello. Gotta love chucks as pets! Very funny!!:lol::lol::lol:

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear you are enjoying your flock!

G’Day from down under jimbob33
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom