What breed are these?

lizswope

In the Brooder
Sep 30, 2016
I got this one on the left about a month ago. She's sweet and beautiful, but I don't know what breed she is. I also am not sure exactly what type of chicken the bantam is...I think some sort of Cochin, but I'm very new to chickens. And I love them!
1f60a.png

Any input would be great...thanks!

The one on the left in the first picture is a speckled Sussex, the right is an Easter egger, the bottom looks to be a bantam cochin mix as the tail isn't correct for a Cochin, nor is there enough feathering on the legs.

welcome-byc.gif

I see a speckled Sussex, an Easter egger and what may be a blue bantam Cochin hen. Yep, she's not perfect, but she may simply be hatchery quality--I have a few from MMM that look like her. Or, she could be mixed. Anyway, she's pretty
smile.png

Thank you everyone! I love these ladies no matter what breed they are, but it's nice to know!
1f60a.png

welcome-byc.gif

I see a speckled Sussex, an Easter egger and what may be a blue bantam Cochin hen. Yep, she's not perfect, but she may simply be hatchery quality--I have a few from MMM that look like her. Or, she could be mixed. Anyway, she's pretty
smile.png
x2

Back
Top Bottom