Hi from Indiana

JeepTree

Hatching
Feb 25, 2017
Bloomington, IN
New to BYC, but I've been reading the site for a while now. New to back yard chickens. I've got a mixed flock consisting of an Ameraucana (probably Easter Egger), Buff Orpington, and two different bantams that are all about 5mths old. We just picked up a Barred Rock and Blue Cochin chicks a couple days ago. That should fill out our flock for now. Thanks for the great information and look forward to feedback on issues and questions I'm bound to have.

Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. You picked some very nice breeds. If you want to find the Indiana thread just put that in the search box and it will come up for you. I tend to use the search box a lot and find it easier and faster for me (not a techy)

Greetings from Kansas, JeepTree, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community!

G’Day from down under Jeep Tree
frow.gif
Welcome!

Best wishes to you and your flock.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom