New puppy!

Silkie2

Songster
Mar 1, 2016
Southern NH
We got a new puppy awhile ago and I thought I'd share some pictures. I mean, who doesn't love puppies? Lol shes an Australian Shepherd just like our older dog. She is about 11weeks (maybe more) and our other dog is 10-11years

Zoey

And our older dog Daisy (both are black tris, Daisy was born with more white then Zoey)

We will be possibly be getting a red Merle male Australian Shepherd around march 18th for Zoey, But it's not definite yet
1f609.png

They are adorable! I love Australian Shepherds! I love how Zoey's blaze is off center and incomplete but still kinda connects, super cute. Also how it goes over her nose :love

And I :love Daisy's white face!

They are adorable! I love Australian Shepherds! I love how Zoey's blaze is off center and incomplete but still kinda connects, super cute. Also how it goes over her nose :love

And I :love Daisy's white face!

Thank you, yeah the little blaze is super cute.

We were actually not allowed to get the papers for Daisy. Because of her being born with an all white face. But I think she looks cute that way
1f609.png

Very cute.....both of them. What do you like best about the breed?

The breed just looks gorgeous. The length of the Australian Shepherd's coat. I also prefer big dogs over small breeds of dogs.
They are so friendly. They have a great personality.

Zoey is the PERFECT puppy. We were so lucky to have gotten her. She is super calm. She can be hyper in the morning but during the day she is super calm and friendly. She may not be the best at potty training but I love her personality
1f609.png

The cat still kinda hates her though Lol

Thank you, yeah the little blaze is super cute.

We were actually not allowed to get the papers for Daisy. Because of her being born with an all white face. But I think she looks cute that way
1f609.png

The breed just looks gorgeous. The length of the Australian Shepherd's coat. I also prefer big dogs over small breeds of dogs.
They are so friendly. They have a great personality.

Zoey is the PERFECT puppy. We were so lucky to have gotten her. She is super calm. She can be hyper in the morning but during the day she is super calm and friendly. She may not be the best at potty training but I love her personality
1f609.png

The cat still kinda hates her though Lol

Yeah, she's adorable. I love the rest of her coloring too. Is she just a pet or are planning on doing activities/sports or something with her?

That stinks you couldn't get the papers but yeah, she's gorgeous. Can't she at least be registered but not shown or bred? Guess it's a little late now though.

And Zoey seems like an amazing puppy!

Yeah, she's adorable. I love the rest of her coloring too. Is she just a pet or are planning on doing activities/sports or something with her?

That stinks you couldn't get the papers but yeah, she's gorgeous. Can't she at least be registered but not shown or bred? Guess it's a little late now though.

And Zoey seems like an amazing puppy!

Zoey will be bred. And I know a lot of people will get mad about that, but we have bred dogs before. And we did get breeding rights for Zoey. Zoey is registered with AKC (her full name is 'princess Zoey' Lol)We know she'll have good puppies, her temperament is great! She comes from a champion bloodline. Her father was gorgeous, he had ice blue eyes, so some of her puppies should have blue eyes.
But of course that's all in the future once we find a good male and once there old enough.

And who knows? I might show her
1f609.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom