Thoughts on my chicks?

ELindsay12

Hatching
Mar 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

I purchased 15 chicks a couple weeks ago and was told I purchased the following:

3x - Easter Eggers
3x - Crested Polish
3x - Welsummers
1x- Dark Brahma
3x- Barred Plymouth Rocks
2x- Red Shouldered Yokohamas

Attached are some photos. I'm pretty sure the Polish Crested, the Dark Brahma, and Barred Plymouth Rocks are fairly easy to figure out, but I'm having a hard time between the Easter Eggers and the Welsummers? Are they pretty similar in general as chicks? Also the "red shouldered yokohamas" I can't seem to find what they should look like as chicks online. And I'm not sure if I have two of those... The biggest gal (Felicia) with the white feathers and freckles might be the red shouldered yokohama? But there's not another one like her. Also she's very sassy... any tips on the breed if someone identifies her? I've been handling her more than the others. She's definitely top chick of the group.

Thanks everyone!

pool flooring is too slippery for chicks, can cause foot & leg problems. CAT could be your biggest problem. They are always' curious 'and just waiting for their owner to be away.

Way too hard to see a herd of chicks going in all directions, and try to pick breeds/genders. Individual pictures are best, at 6-8 weeks of age.

Okay I'll wait and grab some better photos in a couple weeks. And they were just in the pool for 20 minutes while I changed all their bedding and they are never left alone with Cleopatra. She hopped in right when I grabbed the photo and was promptly removed and placed in a bedroom.
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom