What breed is this?

chickad44

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2017
Please help.Hello can you help me? This little fella was found almost dead in a carpark i took him/her home and have been caring for him/her for the last 11 day (think he/she ) was newly hatched. Seems very strong amd active. Any help would be very appreciated. Thankyou.

Last edited:
I will
1f60a.png
my only concern is im thinkong its possibly a cornish cross??? so I want to be sure size life expectancy ect before getting another if it is?

Cornish x - some say IF you restrict feeding - food available 12 hrs. a day- then taken away for 12 hrs. will help them live longer. Also if they can get out to free range, move around, have farther to go to a feeder - will add some time to their life as well. Legs are so thick, I would guess male. But don't quote me on that.

Thankyou drumstick diva
263a.png
I'm going to do all I can to keep him fit and healthy ordering a house and run today but also got a big garden he can come out and explore all day. Should I start the 12 hour feeding from 3 weeks of age or now? What other types of food are good or should be avoided to keep him fit and healthy? Thank you for all your help x

Back
Top Bottom