>>>>>Best chicken competition<<<<<< *REAL PRIZE* ~ Ends 20th of Feb 2012~

fancyfeathers38

Songster
8 Years
Nov 15, 2011
Australia.

yippiechickie.gif
Welcome to the best chicken competition!
yippiechickie.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rules:

1. All BYC Rules
2. Any breed or size can enter *cross breeds welcome*
3. Unlimited entry number
4. Be nice and have FUN!

Info:

There will be two categories: Best hen and Best Roo.
And there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
As said before any breed or size can enter.
The photo must be of your own chicken.
Competition ends 20th of February.

*All birds must be over 8 weeks to enter ~ Sorry no chicks*

Prizes:

The Prizes will be a colour picture of your chicken Drawn with water soluble oil pastels.

I will PM the winners a photo of the picture I drew of their chicken, and I will also post them on here.

Example:

Here is an example of the style the pictures will be drawn in:

If you want to enter please fill out this form:

Name:
Breed:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya.gif
Have Fun!
ya.gif

Last edited:

Name: The King
Breed: Silkie
About: This is my silkie cockerel fondly named, The King (no relation to Elvis!) ;) He's a handsome boy, very "typey," and a gentleman with the ladies!

Name: Penny
Breed: Buff Orpington
A bit about the chicken: She is a rescue chicken, abandoned with Gloria (chicken below) and 15 other chickens in a small pen. She is half blind and very friendly.

Name: The Gloria
Breed: Barred Rock
A bit about the chicken: She is a rescue chicken, abandoned with Penny (above chicken) and 15 other chickens in a small pen. She has a sprained foot and has a mean looking expression, but is very sweet.

Name: Nellie
Breed: Buff Orpington
A bit about the chicken: She was given to us by a friend because all her tail feathers were being plucked out by the other hens. She is very active and will come running when you call.

Name: Sophie
Breed: Black Sex Link
A bit about the chicken: She is a black sex link. bred and hatched her myself. Shes very Friendly and is very pretty to me. Shes all black and has a few brown lines in her feathers. her legs and feet are all black to. Shes still small. a little bigger than my bantam cochin.

Back
Top Bottom