All spring Fowl contest! - Ends February 20th, 2024

Pics

Shabby Chic-Hens

My mind is like a Diamond; hard and sparkly
Premium Feather Member
Sep 6, 2022
Maine, United States, North America, Earth.
Hi there! This is a contest that is for the March edition of The Poultry Life, as it marks one year since the magazine had a test-run. I am doing this contest now, to get a good amount of entries. Note: all of the entries available will be in The Poultry Life’s February edition and March edition and the winners will be announced in the March one.
The contest will close TBD
The rules:
1. UNLIMITED AMOUNT of entries!!!!! Please, this is also a test for me, so I can learn to judge large amounts of entries if i ever get picked to judge one of those contests.
2. Remember, these entries are going to be in both editions of The Poultry Life, so make sure to pick pictures that you would want to be all over BYC.
3. Photo filters & editing allowed. Please, do not crop these (unless for Rule 4, as I would like to see a variety of Portrait and Landscape in these.
4. No random bits of Human in the photo, Unless for a purposeful photo (feeding the bird, selfie with the bird, etc). Please crop it out if this is not the case
5. All poultry allowed. I DO want to see the following: Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Emu, Guinea fowl, Peafowl, Quail, and Chickens.
6. I would like these to be spring related please, as March is in Spring
Have fun!

Last edited:
FDCE1564-B796-435C-A03A-F8F1BAEC4DD5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom