Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Wattle I Do Without You?

congratulations00.gif

@alinas2010, @SwampPrincessChick, @Minanora, @HennaPenHollyPol
@Brahmas Beauty Homestead, @Millsa, @shawluvsbirds, @Certified Chicken Lover, @GardenState38, & @Sally PB

All 64 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, this random number generator was used.​

View attachment 3751599

#2 - @alinas2010

#58 - @SwampPrincessChick

#57 - @Minanora

#42 - @HennaPenHollyPol

#55 - @Brahmas Beauty Homestead

#20 - @Millsa

#39 - @shawluvsbirds

#61 - @Certified Chicken Lover

#36 - @GardenState38

#9 - @Sally PB

@alinas2010, @SwampPrincessChick, @Minanora, @HennaPenHollyPol
@Brahmas Beauty Homestead, @Millsa, @shawluvsbirds, @Certified Chicken Lover, @GardenState38, & @Sally PB, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Congrats 🎊🎈🎉

Ravioli is my very special “rescue” chicken. I think she’s around 4 years old and she came to us from a neighbor who was going to cull her for egg eating. She is my first chicken outside of my original flock of 4. I spent hours with her every day trying to make sure she integrated okay, i was afraid I’d be her only friend forever! Eventually she was accepted into the flock, but she still seems to be fond of me. I love her so much! View attachment 3731332
We all love Ravioli! Thanks for the back story ❤️ she us obviously very special!

Back
Top Bottom