Virtual Other Fowl Calendar Contest - Landscape Format - Ends 12/31/2023 at 11:59 pm

It's still small. You should set up your phone to upload your original images to your Google drive. If you have a halfway modern phone, that picture should be at least 3000 pixels wide, by 4000 pixels tall.

Your small image inserted into the calendar looks like this:
View attachment 3729138

If we had the larger image, it wouldn't be as blurry.
I found out I have the larger image, both in Google Drive and on my phone, but when I save it into my photos on my pc, it shrinks it. Here's what Google Drive says it is. I'm not worried about necessarily fixing my entry here, but want to learn how to post them in BYC as original.
1705862434697.png

I found out I have the larger image, both in Google Drive and on my phone, but when I save it into my photos on my pc, it shrinks it. Here's what Google Drive says it is. I'm not worried about necessarily fixing my entry here, but want to learn how to post them in BYC as original. View attachment 3730436
If it's on your phone, you should be able to upload it directly from your phone, or upload it onto your computer from your phone via USB cord.

If it's on your phone, you should be able to upload it directly from your phone, or upload it onto your computer from your phone via USB cord.
Oh, the old cord trick lol. Okay.

I was hoping there was an easier way as plugging my phone into my computer every time I want to post a picture seems cumbersome, but, if that's how I have to do it, I'll do it for contests only.

Thanks!

I was hoping there was an easier way as plugging my phone into my computer every time I want to post a picture seems cumbersome, but, if that's how I have to do it, I'll do it for contests only.

Thanks!
How did you upload your Chilly Coop entries? Those are big enough.

How did you upload your Chilly Coop entries? Those are big enough.
I only knew one way. Take the picture, send it to myself in FB Messenger, open it there, save it to my computer, then post it. You can copy from Messenger and paste, but most the time I saved them so I'd have them in the right folder.

Thanks!
Do you have an email on both devices? That's one way that I move photos, though I prefer not to do it if I don't have to.

Do you have an email on both devices? That's one way that I move photos, though I prefer not to do it if I don't have to.
Yes, that's another way I should try. Thank you. But now @casportpony has me wondering if I might have jacked around with that picture to make it the size it had to be, either vertical or horizontal. I bet I did and that's maybe what screwed that picture up size-wize.

Here's a photo that shrunk when I inserted it from my computer. Then I emailed it to myself and pasted it. Seeing if that worked.
1705950617007.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, that's another way I should try. Thank you. But now @casportpony has me wondering if I might have jacked around with that picture to make it the size it had to be, either vertical or horizontal. I bet I did and that's maybe what screwed that picture up size-wize.

Here's a photo from two days ago. It shrunk.
What device did you take the picture on? With some phones, if you edited the picture on the device you took it on, sometimes you can revert it back to the original.

Here's a photo from two days ago. It shrunk.
You renamed this one:
1705950117362.png

1-20-24.jpg is not what an iphone will name a picture.

Back
Top Bottom