June

July

August

September

October

November

December

January 2019

Do a poll. Put out some feelers. You know how many you need to sell. If it comes close, do it. If not, scrap it.
They did that with the last one....still not enough interest.....I bought a bunch of them pre-publishing, so that they would print a calendar....but it didn't do well.

Do a poll. Put out some feelers. You know how many you need to sell. If it comes close, do it. If not, scrap it.
Part of the problem is getting people to commit to buying some. I think many people will say they want one or two, but when the time comes to buy them, they won't. :(

Are there no other avenues for selling calendars? Certain affiliate partnerships?
I don't think so. I guess one could try to sell them on Etsy or eBay, but thinking about that and the problems that could arise makes me think it's not worth the hassle.

I don't think so. I guess one could try to sell them on Etsy or eBay, but thinking about that and the problems that could arise makes me think it's not worth the hassle.
Yeah, you would really have to aggressively market it and then there's all the legal mumbo-jumbo, just too much work and expense.

Yeah, you would really have to aggressively market it and then there's all the legal mumbo-jumbo, just too much work and expense.
Exactly. My fear is people would get it, then say it was crap and want their money back, or people would say they never received it and want their money back.

Back
Top Bottom