Three happy hens in Apopka!

i<3mych1ckens

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 19, 2011
I'm moving to an apartment and can't keep my chickens! I have a Buff Orpington, an Americauna, and a Black Copper Marans. they all are laying. I really want my babies to have a home with the same luxuries they have become accustomed to--namely, the opportunity to graze the yard and not be perpetually cooped up. Also, I need to know you never plan on eating them--like, ever.

They're skiddish towards strangers, but warm up quickly and never peck or bite. I move out at the end of the week (nothing like short notice eh?) so the sooner I can get them to their new home, the better.

Also! I live in Apopka, but I would also be happy to bring them to a new forever home in Ft. Myers as that is where I'm relocating. So if you live in central Florida, or Southwest Florida, don't hesitate to respond!

I would be interested. I live in Longwood not very far from Apopka. My grandkids & I have 7 chicks that are 3 months old and I am going to have to rehome 3 of them because they are Roosters :) may keep one !
Ours are free range andspoiled rotten!!

Hello I live in Apopka
If your hens are healthy Id be glad to add them to my flock of 31
I do not free range as its not healthy for them
D.gif

My coops is huge and My run is covered with wire and is about 20 feet by 50 feet and I feed them all kinds of goodies
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom