Chickens in palm beach county, Florida (Delray beach)

sugarmama

Hatching
6 Years
May 7, 2013
Delray Beach, Fl
Does anyone know if you are allowed to have chickens in Delray? If anything, maybe as pets? My family in Michigan has had chickens for years and I hate relying on farmers I know to get eggs! I want my own! Please help! Totally new to this! :)

You can't have chickens in the city limits, but can in the unincorporated parts of delray. That would be west of military , but zoning has changed too in certain areas. I can help you eggs if you need them regularly. I live in Delray too:D

Does anyone know if you are allowed to have chickens in Delray? If anything, maybe as pets? My family in Michigan has had chickens for years and I hate relying on farmers I know to get eggs! I want my own! Please help! Totally new to this! :)
Hi! I know that it has been a couple of years, but did you ever find anything out about unincorporated parts of Palm Beach County? I am currently trying to find out if chickens are allowed in unincorporated Boca Raton. I live way west in Boca.

Hi! I know that it has been a couple of years, but did you ever find anything out about unincorporated parts of Palm Beach County? I am currently trying to find out if chickens are allowed in unincorporated Boca Raton. I live way west in Boca.

Hi, I am looking in to buying in unincorporated Boca Raton and am wondering the same question. Can anyone share what they know with me, please? Thanks!

Just look up your address on the county code zoning map. Lots of areas are allowed to have backyard chickens in Palm Beach county. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom