My Gray Saddleback Poms

jarrecj155

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013

These are my babies Buster and Clover, 10 months old! And the larger goose in the first picture is my older goose Lucy. I will get a bigger pool for them next year when pools are available in my area. I'm glad to find a place where people appreciate having geese for pets, so many don't understand.

These are my babies Buster and Clover, 10 months old! And the larger goose in the first picture is my older goose Lucy. I will get a bigger pool for them next year when pools are available in my area. I'm glad to find a place where people appreciate having geese for pets, so many don't understand.
lol.png
Some of us on here go beyond appreciating geese as pets...some of us are just potty about them! It´s great fun!

Lucy flapping her wings for the camera, Clover on the right and Buster the gander on the left. Oh to be covered in down!

I haven't been on here for awhile. My gander Buster just disappeared! It's so sad. But I got a new gander a few months ago. Same, Gray Saddleback Pom. He has been outside now with Clover and Lucy for about a month. Clover is the mother, after first seeing him spreading her wings and hissing, then she would call for him every morning after until I took him out and left him out.

But I need to name him. Any suggestions? He is a big goose. He is almost as tall as Clover and eats non-stop! He still has his baby voice, but I noticed the "we we weep" is sometimes in a lower tone. Of course he is a cute guy, the feathers on his head are coming in and his baby fuzz is sticking way up behind the new feathers.

I haven't been on here for awhile. My gander Buster just disappeared! It's so sad. But I got a new gander a few months ago. Same, Gray Saddleback Pom. He has been outside now with Clover and Lucy for about a month. Clover is the mother, after first seeing him spreading her wings and hissing, then she would call for him every morning after until I took him out and left him out.

But I need to name him. Any suggestions? He is a big goose. He is almost as tall as Clover and eats non-stop! He still has his baby voice, but I noticed the "we we weep" is sometimes in a lower tone. Of course he is a cute guy, the feathers on his head are coming in and his baby fuzz is sticking way up behind the new feathers.
Sorry to hear you lost Buster. I would imagine something got him, especially being the gander, as they´ll be the first to go, trying to defend the geese. I hope the rest of them stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom