My New Easter Egger Chicks

bantyhen

Chirping
6 Years
May 20, 2013
North Carolina
I recently bought four Easter Egger chicks. They are so cute. They are one week old. They have wing and neck feathers now. If anyone else is currently raising Easter Eggers, please tell me about them.

I recently bought four Easter Egger chicks. They are so cute. They are one week old. They have wing and neck feathers now. If anyone else is currently raising Easter Eggers, please tell me about them.

i have 10 hens that are about 4 weeks old now and two roos that are 1 week old this is the second flock ive owned the other flock was about 20 strong i just wanted a small flock to start out with this time as i will be hatching more of them as soon as these are laying

I love Easter Eggers. I've never had any, but my friend does. I only wanted two of them, so my friend agreed to take the other two after they are old enough to maintain their own body heat.

I love Easter Eggers. I've never had any, but my friend does. I only wanted two of them, so my friend agreed to take the other two after they are old enough to maintain their own body heat.

you should keep all four they only lay about every 2 to 3 days so its necessary to have more to get more eggs also its easy to sale the eggs for hatching if you have a ee roo for fertilization

Back
Top Bottom