New Predator Gun

New Hampshire

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 1, 2014
New Hampshire
With predator season fast approaching, and an attack having already occoured this year, I finally broke down and bought a predator gun. Marlin 60 15 shot semi auto .22. Quieter than the shotgun and faster shooting than the other .22. Now, if I miss the first time, I have 14 more shots without having to reload.

Would be a whole lot less questions of what do I do, possum/raccoon/fox/ferret/dog/coyote/cat ate my chicken.

Now make sure you have some sub sonic ammo and it will really be nice and quiet.
Sub sonics are nice but wouldn't cycle my Ruger 10-22. And with 2 30 round mags..... we'll be ready for the apocalypse.
wink.png

Sub sonics are nice but wouldn't cycle my Ruger 10-22. And with 2 30 round mags..... we'll be ready for the apocalypse.
wink.png
Not being a smart alleck but it needs cleaned then. Sub sonics cycle in virtually every semi auto that is in good working order. Now cee bees, rat shot colibris and super colobris are a different matter, but then again they are primer fired and have little or no powder.
I have shot only sub sonics for 15-20 years as virtually every target ammo out there is sub sonic. No issues with the various semi 22s I have including several 10-22s.

The kids have the marlin rifle due to the lighter weight. Actually a nice little gun at a good price. The only drawback I have is the price of the bullets and finding them.

Back
Top Bottom