EMBDEN GOOSE THREAD!!!

birdnerd99

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 13, 2013
Hi y'all I think it's time for a new Embden goose thread! I thought it would be nice for pictures, past experiences, and new experience. and just plane out goose talk, so with that I open this new thread(p.s. I will have pictures up soon my computer is going wacko).
lol.png

Last edited:
Here's my goose when she was bit by a dog:( over the winter. She spent like a month in the house:)

Yea she healed up fine. As soon as I put her back in her house she took a bath and went right into the house and made a next and laid an egg. She went broody but didn't hatch anything although there was a gosling in the egg. Her sister went broody on six eggs and hatched one ( without me knowing) but a chicken killed it:(:(:(

Yea she healed up fine. As soon as I put her back in her house she took a bath and went right into the house and made a next and laid an egg. She went broody but didn't hatch anything although there was a gosling in the egg. Her sister went broody on six eggs and hatched one ( without me knowing) but a chicken killed it:(
sad.png
sad.png
Sorry about losing the gosling, I'm very protective of our goslings, my goose did lose her only gosling but she wasn't able to pip externally from the egg. so i went and got 2-2day old goslings for her and I kept them for myself .
lol.png
she'll get them eventually

That's funny! I was thinking about that but we have to leave for a week and nobody's going to be here so I'm not:(

Back
Top Bottom