FLORIDA....

DarleneE

Songster
9 Years
Feb 9, 2014
Riverview, Fla
I'm looking for someone who has "pet chickens" in my area to just be chicken pen pals, lol. I'm in Riverview. Just to share stories, ideas etc etc I'm a first time chicken owner and have a lot to learn still. I have two hens, a Barred Rock and an Easter Egger. They are approx 26 weeks old. Would like to meet someone in the Brandon, Riverview, or even Tampa areas. Hope to chat with you soon!!

I have Chocolate Orpingtons if you are interested. I am going to sell what they call a double or trio. One Rooster and one or two hens of the same species. They are young and have grown up together. I am very proud of my breeding stock. There is no red infiltration in the feathers. They are Large Fowl not Bantam stock. If you are interested private message me.

Hello! I'm currently living in Brandon, but don't have any chickens yet, so no stories to share :c
Trying my hardest to get that changed though, I would love to hear about your fabulous flock, though!

I'm in Oldsmar! I'm building the coop this weekend and hopefully getting our chicks! I'm looking for more choices to get my chicks from from this are or within a 2 hour distance. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom