Egg Carton Labels

CityGirlFlock

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
New Jersey
Hello Flock People!! New Mother Hen here. My feathered babies are 6 weeks old now and I know they won't be laying for quite some time but I'm one of those people that likes to be prepared. I'm in the process of ordering Egg Cartons that I'd like to customize with my own labels. I've been researching Avery Labels but there are literally hundreds of templates to choose from. Do any of you use Avery Labels and if so, which templates do you use? :)

Hello Flock People!! New Mother Hen here. My feathered babies are 6 weeks old now and I know they won't be laying for quite some time but I'm one of those people that likes to be prepared. I'm in the process of ordering Egg Cartons that I'd like to customize with my own labels. I've been researching Avery Labels but there are literally hundreds of templates to choose from. Do any of you use Avery Labels and if so, which templates do you use? :)
What I would do, is go to rubberstamps.net and create a stamp! ( or a few stamps) and that way it'll look like the "real deal" :eek:) but.. it will obviously be way better because its home grown and home stamped!

Back
Top Bottom