Hello from Uncle frank

UncleFrank

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 22, 2014
Hello BYC folks. I have used a lot of advice from the BYC forums and decided to join. I raise quail and must say its a very peaceful and stress relieving hobby. I raise california valley, Texas blue scale, mexican speckled, snowflake and pure white bobwhites. I am just now venturing into button quail and next spring want to get mountain quail. Glad to be aboard and hope I can help with any advice on raising quail.

Hi Frank, glad to have you join us at Backyard chickens. The varieties of quail you have, sound very attractive, wish we could see photos of them.

Thanks for the welcome. I just posted some of my quail cages on a quail thread, some of my young mexican speckled are in those photos. I'll post some quail pics soon.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join us. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your quail.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Wow, you sure are raising some pretty breeds of quail! I have kept Gambels in the past and now just have Bobwhites. The New World quail are so interesting to keep.

Enjoy your birds and we do welcome you to our flock!

Such a nice welcome guys! :)
thanks
i truly enjoy our quail, the wife and I spend hours out by the quail just watching and spoiling them. Lord help the neighbors when springtime comes around and the boys start calling ;)

Back
Top Bottom