So I said goodnight to my 2 geese, and this is what happened...

Amanda39

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
White Lake, Michigan
So, I went to check on my 2 geese in the garage before bed. I don't normally do this, however, I felt compelled as I put them away much earlier than normal due to daylight savings. In any case, I went into the garage and I quietly said "Good night Moose, Goodnight Lucy" Well, Lucy had more to say than good night. So,( I have never done this before)I went to their garage pen, opened the half door on the back, put one leg in and followed suit and sat on the fresh pine shavings. Lucy came over and began to chew on my shoes, so, I guided her towards me and she sat on my lap! We sat for so long, I started to get drowsy! I kissed her soft feathers and petted her the whole time. She sat so long she began to close her eyes, and we both got drowsy. I said my good nights and climbed out. I kissed her soft feathers several times before I climbed out and I have to tell you. feathers smell so sweet! There is something about the smell of feathers that brings a calming, almost like the smell of vanilla. I love my Geese!

Back
Top Bottom