ISO white Jersey Giants and white Cornish

Madison1

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 22, 2014
Anyone know of a hatchery or breeder that has either? Looking for true large Giants and Cornish. I've heard some commercial hatcheries have lost size over the years. Any sources or experiances would be greatly appreciated!

I just ordered ten (thier max) white jersey giants from SandHill preservation center. Not sure how good they are but I couldn't find breeder quality, and I didn't want to go through a big hatchery.
To meet their min order of 25 I also ordered ten black langshans and five blue ones. I know I've saw white rocks on one of the hatcheries sites don't remember what one.

Thanks beer can! I'll check them out

They are 'old school' you have to order a catalog, you can do it online through email, their website is only to show what is available. They only
take orders with the form in their catalog. And you have to order quick and early or you miss out. You should check out the Jersey Giant Club Of America. I didn't see any white breeders near me and found none on BYC. Now I see there is one in PA and a few more. The whites are hard to come by that's why I picked them, no one seems to care. I hope to have giant white capons soon.

HI all I may have a lead on some standard white Cornish will let you know what I find out. Any idea what a good price would be for an 8 week old sexed chick in a white standard Cornish so when they give me a price I know if it is a fair price to pay

So I gave in and ordered white Giants from cackle... Had a predetor get a few and the ones that made it to full feather age have significant black on them. Very disappointed. Beercan how were the ones you ordered from sand hill?

Back
Top Bottom