Rite Farm 3600 Pro Digital

farmgirl1966

Hatching
Apr 23, 2015
Has anyone used the Rite Farm 3600 Pro Digital incubator? If so what were your results? I've got a Farm Inovators but temperature doesn't seem very consistent.

Thanks!

Last edited:
can't say about their table top models but have a few locals that have their cabinet models and they've had all sorts of issues with failing parts. one of the Pro-528 has required the control panel replaced twice and now the main fan all in less then a year and another one they sold after the second time of replacing the control board in a very short time. if their top of the line cabinets are this bad, i'd hate to take a chance on their lower end models myself.

for a table top incubator the Hova-bator's are hard to beat.

EDIT: i will add tho that the farmer with the control panel and fan issues has stated the customer service has been excellent from them but the thought of loosing 500+ eggs due to a failed part is hard to make up for in customer service.

Last edited:
We are on day 7 with the new incubator, and so far it is working good. temp stays between 99-100 and recovers very quickly. The humidity is up and down but I think this has a lot to do with the weather here in south Louisiana. We add a little and I'm only talking about 2 tablespoons of water when it gets to the low 30's and keep it on average around 45%. We set 36 eggs and I candled at day 5 and all the eggs or doing something. The lighter eggs have embryos moving the darker eggs are hard to see but you can tell there is a mass in there. We will candle again on day 10.

Thanks so much for your update! I'm going to order one tonight! Good luck with your hatch and please keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom