Electric poultry netting recommendations

jtheise4

Hatching
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
I'm looking to use electric poultry netting and wonder if there are any opinions on brands?

Thanks.

I use 48" high Premier 1 fencing, with the posts spaced 6'8" instead of 12'. It is good fence, I highly recommend. Easy to install or move, looks nice and I have not had a single problem in 3 years. Make sure you use a good charger. I think Premier recommends 1/4 joule for each length of 164' net fence. I have 300' and use a 1 joule charger. It puts out 8000 volts, and if anything touches it, it won't do it again on purpose (including me, been shocked by it, and it curls your hair!)

I use 48" high Premier 1 fencing, with the posts spaced 6'8" instead of 12'. It is good fence, I highly recommend. Easy to install or move, looks nice and I have not had a single problem in 3 years. Make sure you use a good charger. I think Premier recommends 1/4 joule for each length of 164' net fence. I have 300' and use a 1 joule charger. It puts out 8000 volts, and if anything touches it, it won't do it again on purpose (including me, been shocked by it, and it curls your hair!)
Second this...I don't have any but from what I've read it's the best...and thomasboyle knows his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom