Susan Moore Park Swap Alabama!!! EVERY 1st SAT. 7 to 12 (June 5th)

GPN

Got Pheasants? Nessia
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Snead, Alabama
Every First Saturday At Susan Moore Park _ WEATHER PERMITTING_ from 8:30 til noon!!! ON Down is direction and other information June 5th!!!

Thanks
GPN

[COLOR=9933CC]Susan Moore Park Swap[/COLOR] Momma planned a Chicken/Animal/Plant Swap at the Susan Moore Park Praying for Good Weather!
14123_prayingsmiley.gif
Susan Moore Park is Off of State Hwy 75 at Susan Moore on Susan Moore Rd behind the Fire Station, About 10 miles north of Oneonta and about 3-4 miles South of Snead. Everyone Welcome to bring their animals/plants/ or money to Trade/Buy/ Sell That Day.
smile.png

Last edited:
Momma was talking to the guy she has swapped birds with and he wants to join in the swap we want to have so Now We gonna try to get the local Park and use it for our swap/sell/trade/show/free bird deal!!! Momma wants to wait a while for warmer weather here!!

Anyone Want to Be a Part?
North Alabama, Blount County, Susan Moore Area ~ time, date, & place to be annouced later on!!

GPN

Last edited:
roll.png
Momma Just sold all her roos!! So I Guess we will only be taking my Red Golden Male and some money!! I still want quail and she wants to see if they are any hens she wants! C ya there! GPN

ETA: We sold 4 banties at Lilliput Farm In Vincent that DAY!!

Last edited:
There is a Small Park for the Kids to play in and then a creek too!!! It is a nice place for a Pininc

Back
Top Bottom