Susan Moore Park Swap Alabama!!! EVERY 1st SAT. 7 to 12 (June 5th)

I will be bringing 16 week coturnix quail, (4) almost 6 month old serema roos, (1) 6 1/2 month SLW roo (2) 6 week old call ducks and one male bunny who is a year and a half

big_smile.png
YEAH!! Someone called about Ducklings!!!! Her Name is Sarah and I now she wants to Come!!!!

Momma has a new CAGE! on the back of Daddy's Truck!
smile.png

We have 1 red golden Pheasant male, a Roo(?) hatched oct, A roo(?) hatched in March and then little black mixes I think! And see what elses gets in there in the morning.

I will Have GREEN Signs on the ROAD at Hwy 75 and Susan Moore Road. AND A Orange Sign at the Entertance of Park..

GPN
Vanessia

Soooooooooo....what did everyone come home with????
pop.gif
Unfortunately I was unable to go as my little one is still feeling the effects of her fight with influenza. I would certainly LOVE to hear how everyone did and what y'all bought!!!!

Sorry, I just found this thread. I got 2 ameraucana's from Nessia's Momma. Beautiful birds. I just hope I don't have 2 roos. I would have bought more but that was all I could find. I hope that as word gets around that more people will come. Also a friend tells me that there is a animal auction in Hanceville on the third Sat. that was competing so maybe now that the Susan Moore deal is moved to the 2nd Sat. there will be more people with birds. Everyone needs to help get the word out. But all in all for the first time I think It was a pretty good turnout.
wee.gif

Yes, I did not think it completely when I told them yeah! Might find momma a great chicken or Pheasant or a pretty plant! !!!

GPN

That weekend just 2.5 miles north on 75 will be the Annual Plant Sale for Snead Baptist Too!!

I have told several people who raise chickens about the swap May 9th. One fellow from Blountsville said I can't believe I didn't know about it, he said, I only live about 12 miles from Susan Moore, he is making plans to come he has bantams and big chickens also. Mostly young ones. We are going to his place Friday and get some Barred Rock Bantams 3 weeks old. I also told a lady who has lots of chicks to sale, she lives near Blount County.

Back
Top Bottom