CLOSED! Handmade Jewelry and Jewelry Making Supplies Swap!!! CLOSED!

suzyq53511

Drowning in Chickens!
9 Years
Apr 30, 2010
Beloit
I am way more organized for this swap!!!!

Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT

1) Entry deadline is August 15th, 2010.
2) Gift value must be around $10.00 (Not including shipping)
3) You pay the shipping of the gift you are sending.
4) Do not post hints of what you are sending. We all love surprises!
5) Gifts must go out by August 27th, 2010.
6) You must send me a confirmation # when you ship your gift.
7) Please post when you have received your gift (and pictures would be nice!).
8) You may participate in this swap up to three different times. Just let me know in your email that you want to have more than 1 swap and how many.
9) If you would like to include favorite color or what kind of beads you like, please put that in the post when you sign up.
10) If this is your first time joining us, and I don't know you or one of the "regulars" doesn't know OR you have been in no other swaps here on BYC where someone can vouch for you, you will have to send me your DC# BEFORE your gift will be shipped to you. I hate to do this but the only problems we have had have been from first timers!

Reply to this topic indicating you want to be included and then email me with the following information. Send email with Handmade Jewelry and Jewelry Making Supplies Swap in the subject line to: [email protected]

BYC Name:
Shipping Name:
Address: {PLEASE INCLUDED ZIP CODE}
Email:

If you cannot get your gift out on time please let me know and I will pass the information. I will try my best to make everyone happy.

Participants include:
1. Goldenluver x3*
2. GracefulBantams*- supplies for glass or seed beading, or the beads themselves
3.Bare bottom farm - I like glass and gemstone beads supplies or all ready made things are great!! I LOVE cats!!
4. missred871 x3*---glass beads, metal charms/seperators, and gemstone beads anything that isn't plastic
5. AllTheseCreatures --stars, birds, wings, celtic motifs, anything unique and pretty. prefers silver tone findings if you are sending supplies. Please no pewter unless it is lead free!
6. sackman
7. solarquail ---prefers supplies I love lampwork! glass and supplies.
8. mom'sfolly ----no seed beads wants made jewelry or supplies
9. Beekercat x2 ---- I prefer supplies - I love glass, stone, silver, etc.

Last edited:
i might be interested ill let you know. if possible could you someone send findings,wire, supplies anything other then beads?

Sign me up for this swap too, please!
smile.png

ETA: I would like supplies!

Last edited:
wee.gif
I'am in

Hi all, I like cat stuff and whimscal stuff, my wrist is 8 inches necklaces 18-20 inchs rings 8, ya I'm a big girl,lol
I use semi-pres stones

Here are some earrings I made.
39741_chick_earrings_for_sale_001.jpg

and here are some groups I made
39741_my_jewerly_for_sale_044.jpg

39741_my_jewerly_for_sale_042.jpg

39741_my_jewerly_for_sale_041.jpg

Last edited:
put me in for 3 again. Solarquail, I think it would depend on your swap partner on whether they could send you wire and stuff over beads. I know I personally don't have much extra in the findings and wire department. But I am sure we could all see what we could do for you if you were to join!

Back
Top Bottom