Open Contest 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Farthest Shipped Eggs!

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
easter-farthest-shipped-eggs2.jpg

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along
Farthest Shipped Eggs!
Ends TBD, 2024

How far will your easter chicks travel even before they hatch? Shipped eggs come from far and wide, how far did your eggs travel just to be a part of the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along? Enter this contest by submitting the shipper's zip code and your zip code - we'll do the math to calculate how far they traveled.

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread. All eggs shipped for the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along are eligible, but to be eligible for a prize, you must enter the hatch-along too.

Prizes - TBD

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.
Rules:
  1. Post your zip code and the egg shipper's zip code in this thread. If you aren't comfortable posting your zip code here in the forum, please send me a conversation instead, and be sure to include "Shipped Eggs Contest" in the conversation title.
  2. Open to all BYC members participating in the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along.
  3. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  4. The contest stops accepting entries on TBD, 2024 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

If you have not joined the fun in the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along thread, please drop by and say hello here!

How far will your easter chicks travel even before they hatch? Shipped eggs come from far and wide, how far did your eggs travel just to be a part of the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along? Enter this contest by submitting the shipper's zip code and your zip code - we'll do the math to calculate how far they traveled.

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread. All eggs shipped for the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along are eligible, but to be eligible for a prize, you must enter the hatch-along too.

Prizes - TBD

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.
Rules:
  1. Post your zip code and the egg shipper's zip code in this thread. If you aren't comfortable posting your zip code here in the forum, please send me a conversation instead, and be sure to include "Shipped Eggs Contest" in the conversation title.
  2. Open to all BYC members participating in the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along.
  3. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  4. The contest stops accepting entries on TBD, 2024 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

If you have not joined the fun in the 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along thread, please drop by and say hello here!
Depending on what I get from the current shipped eggs, hatching today and tomorrow, I may resort to shipping in some. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom