SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN

This is like the Online Crazy Egg Chain, but it is for those wanting to raise birds that are, can be shown, or have the quality to be shown.

You don't have to show to play, but you have to raise stock that can be shown or produce offspring that can be shown.

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

All people must be 18 or older to play.

EGGS should be from show quality stock or atleast breeder quality that could produce show qualty stock. "Show quality" does not mean they were shown just at a local 4-H fair, because some local fairs just show any birds. The birds must be able to be shown and do well at an open show. All breeds of poultry are welcome.

NO Hatchery stock

Eggs CAN NOT be from mixed colors unless standards allow colors to be mixed

You are required to offer at least 6 eggs. You are more than welcome to offer eggs from different breeds but the total of eggs must be 6. You are more than welcome to offer more eggs.

When you accept eggs, you must post your offer. Pictures are recommended.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way.

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can. If you can't and the thread is stalled for more than 24 hours, we go back to the offer that was before.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil on the eggs with the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

Please do not send your eggs until the person that took your eggs offer has been taken.

If a person does not ship their eggs within one weeks of accepting offer unless other wise stated in offer you will not be able to play until all of your eggs are shipped, if you take more than two weeks. You are BANNED from the swap.

If a person does not ship their eggs in the two weeks after saying you would, they will be BANNED from this swap. I will not allow people to get eggs from other and not ship out the eggs they send they would ship.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your eggs I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember since theses are shipping eggs, they do not have guarantee on hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post of the first offer.

6+ Partridge or blue partridge silkies eggs (Several of these birds have been shown and done well. They have produced beautiful chicks)
or
6+ BBS Cayuga eggs (Black is the only color that is an accepted color, but there are several breeds trying to raise the other colors for show. I am one of those breeders. I have a very nice black drake with very nice black hens, blues, and Silver)

I am interested in swapping if something comes along I am interested in. But I am NPIP so can only purchase eggs from an NPIP breeder. If people posting could put wether they are NPIP or not in their post, im sure that would help us NPIP people.
smile.png

Just to get this thread started

6 LF Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas (This is not an accepted color but should be this year. This is still a project color. I am getting a few single combs. Several of my hens have been shown and done well.)

I will send these eggs next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom