trouble with these eggs was that most of them were air cell down unfortunately....and not in a standard usps priority box that would be set right side up. I think she may have forgot which side was up on the box when she closed it up and put the label on the wrong side. I didnt have the heart to tell her. and I pray she doesn't read all this mess of posting, which I dont think she will. I am blessed to have them as she gifted the eggs anyways. I will do my best for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1034
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10332 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
I am gonna need to break out the big bator and I am dealin with some major damaged air cells from an USPS shipment from a 1.5 hour DISTANCE BUT WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, POOR tolbunt polish eggies I am so so sowwwyyyyy cots have rollies, did I mention I hate shipped eggs?
On a good note, my new chicks just left the house, even miss fanny pack has a new home
Gulp.... Please don't tell me those lines on the eggs that looks like a kindergartener decorating eggs are the air cells????
That is incredibily damaged....post #10333 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:39pmThread StarterQuote:
thats it, you read all of it and thats it!!! sigh ok night CC have a good nights rest, I am in dream land soon toopost #10334 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:40pmpost #10335 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:41pmThread StarterQuote:
thats the air cells lovepost #10336 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:42pmQuote:
Now now Sally, don't be jealous - I'll wink at you too! Didn't know I was so popular! Good thing my spouse isn't a jellybean
1 Production Red, 2 Easter Eggers in our first homemade coop! Dad, Mom, Little Man, and Littler Man. Susan the Cat, The Shrimp Tank and a Garden.Quote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian Greeting
1 Production Red, 2 Easter Eggers in our first homemade coop! Dad, Mom, Little Man, and Littler Man. Susan the Cat, The Shrimp Tank and a Garden.Quote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian Greetingpost #10337 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:42pmQuote:
incredible...... Never seen them so messed up!!!post #10338 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:42pmThread StarterQuote:
wow veny your kinda cute, wanna hang out ?post #10339 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by chicken hawk 33
I'm in Louisiana and I hollar role tide I ain't scared.I rather hollar for the winning team.the temp at the top air vent reads low.so what I'm gonna do is turn the bator up to 104 on the thermometer maybe that will be right.I think I threw the good thermometer away and kept the bad one
I'm in Ohio and I think one of the only 'Bama fans around here. I get lots of dirty looks from the Ohio State nuts around here. LolWe have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!post #10340 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:46pmQuote:
I can imagine they would be expensive! I wish all large dogs had tight contracts, and owner training for that matter! So many of my friends have lovely BIG dogs that just never get out, I mean a dog that size must need at least 45 minutes of running a day on top of multiple walks to be healthy right? Anyway, I'll stick to cats and shrimpies. Much less work! :D
1 Production Red, 2 Easter Eggers in our first homemade coop! Dad, Mom, Little Man, and Littler Man. Susan the Cat, The Shrimp Tank and a Garden.Quote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian GreetingQuote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian Greeting
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › New on here 10 seconds ago
- › Ducklings + Goslings 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 6 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 6 minutes ago
- › Need Advice On Pendulous Crop and Surgery....ANYONE? 9 minutes ago
- › FOWL Pumpkin Eating Photo Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 10 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 11 minutes ago
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 13 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 17 minutes ago
- › Bantam Chickens 17 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.