Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1504post #15031 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:18amI've got a light day today and tomorrow. Chores only pretty much. We have our annual Christmas party tomorrow night. We get the fire pit stoked up and there is plenty of partying. I'll get the smoker fired up in the morning.post #15032 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:18amQuote:Originally Posted by fire370
No need for the tent. We got plenty of bedrooms and baths. All kids have moved on except for the youngest. We can get a fire going in the fire pit, turn the heater on in the pool and drink some whiskey. Then there's the hot tub on the way back into the house.
Great I'll come too.post #15033 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:19ampost #15034 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:19ampost #15035 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:20amQuote:
Today is my last day to work. I have all next week off. Which is good cause I have alot of shopping still to do.post #15036 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:20ampost #15037 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:20amThread Starter
incu w/ friends christmas with the fires!!! sounds like a gettaway plan to me! I am a scrooge, I just want to see Dec 26post #15038 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
Quote:Originally Posted by lazyacre
morning update: I had two chicks born over night. I'm now up to 4 chicks. they look all like girls to me. my dad thinks one looks like it might be a boy. I'll check again when I get home from work. Hoping for a few more to hatch before I get home. I'll take some photos this evening and post them.
sweet !!! and good mornin @lazyacre
I hope all of them get out till you get home!!
Thanks with shipped eggs I'm thankful for each one that hatches.post #15039 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:22amThread Starter
We always did christmas countdown with the kids, and activity every day. not this year, kids got scroogedpost #15040 of 15763112/18/15 at 7:23amQuote:
No its okay. I just wanted a part time job. It will get busy here from January to March. Wedding season!!! Lol!!!
Yep...... it's okay though. I hope the remaining 2 are pullets!!!!! Hahahaha!!!
Well congrats....soon to be Great grandmother! !
Edited by rossfam06 - 12/18/15 at 7:23amWorking on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 15 seconds ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 18 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 22 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 35 seconds ago
- › What to do if egg yolk drops out of your chicken's vent? 45 seconds ago
- › Hello 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › how to tell a rooster from a hen 3 minutes ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.