Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:38 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2145post #21442 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:07pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #21443 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:10pmpost #21444 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:11pmpost #21445 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:12pmpost #21446 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:12pmQuote:Sounds like they have pasty butt. Just wash it off with a warm cloth everyday until it is no longer happening.Originally Posted by daxigait
Hi all, it seems like all I do is ask questions, but I am having a hard time keeping up with my life, much less this thread.
I have several new chicks with poop on their butts, but I don't know if I have a problem or if I just need more shavings given the number of chicks I ended up with.[IMG][IMG]
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #21447 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:13pmQuote:If there is condensation. It is probably high enough but, the bator isn't reading it right. Is this correct @Sally Sunshine?post #21448 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:14pmpost #21449 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:15pmQuote:I'm not going by my incubators temp. That says 98% that's definitely not right.Originally Posted by shahtir101
If there is condensation. It is probably high enough but, the bator isn't reading it right. Is this correct @Sally Sunshine?post #21450 of 15763112/27/15 at 5:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
he used to type it out in his posts at first on the frog, and he got lazy
finally sweets!! your temps low??? what happened? @prizepete
this cracked me up!
babbles!! oh how perfect
BABIES SOON JO!
Bawahahhahhahha bj! how fun! I have been known to look like that too! love it!! your so sweet!
I am sure it will be!! just note the times! good luck!! this is why I color code with sharpies! easier to see and not forget !
oh wow benny!
I was hoping someone would take over, I guess I should keep reading and see who did!
I got another thermometer and it was at 95 i think and I turned up the temp. about two degreesSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Pekin Duck Club! 19 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 42 seconds ago
- › Log pile inside my chicken run. 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Spotted Ducks for sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Stella's Social Club 4 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 8 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 12 minutes ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 15 minutes ago
- › Show off your chicken names!!! 20 minutes ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 27 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale