Originally Posted by daisygirlfp
Do they have access to any standing water that could be harboring microtoxins and have you made sure your feed was stored dry. Any possibility of moldy feed? We lost our perfectly healthy young Australian Shepherd years ago when he drank from water leaking from a composter.
Originally Posted by buff goose guy
Also have they eaten any plants that are like in a garden, or any kind of leaves, and if so what kinds?
Originally Posted by Orca5094
Are they crested?
they are a white American pekin. not crested. I don't think they've eatin any leaves just grass and clover, no pesticides or anything.... the only water they have access to is a kid pool I baught them to swim in a couple times a day which just started this week, before that we used the bath tub... I went ahead and threw out the food. baught new bedding, food, and a ton of nursery water as well as deep cleaned their brooder box. hopefully this works. and I'll watch out for the leaves and water access