~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

Listen,,, I was on the phone when I was looking through this,,, And I actually started crying agsjagsjabskakdhak like oh my gosh what a wild time, especially Early Early SBW,,, like just,,, block it out agskahskandlahska

Anyways,,, I have time for things and I might just,,, finish some old writings from pre canon SBW,,, and like,,, ya know,,, actually roleplay 😅

Listen,,, I was on the phone when I was looking through this,,, And I actually started crying agsjagsjabskakdhak like oh my gosh what a wild time, especially Early Early SBW,,, like just,,, block it out agskahskandlahska

Anyways,,, I have time for things and I might just,,, finish some old writings from pre canon SBW,,, and like,,, ya know,,, actually roleplay 😅
ajdkajdjkajdka frostino livessssss

I nearly cried
We used to have such fun XD literally we would be up till like four in the morning roleplaying. Crazy times XD

yeeeee I'm so glad you're back

ajdkajdjkajdka frostino livessssss

I nearly cried
We used to have such fun XD literally we would be up till like four in the morning roleplaying. Crazy times XD

yeeeee I'm so glad you're back

I breathe once more as the longing for murder cats takes over once again!

Yeah!!! It was a good time but most of the early pages are just,,, unreadable agsjahdkakshka like we were babies then, we've grown so much!!!

Yeah let's see if I'll last :'3 it's always something! I do think I have the motivation to work on some old SBW lore writings I had,,, because,,, Sparkshine good,,, like you were yelling at baby you for letting Sagepaw live but I am currently jumping leaps and bounds to make it so Sparkshine is alive (alsoooo yesss, please make Cloudfur the reason Fernshade died, that would be wild and interesting and I now want Ravenpaw and Canopypaw to just,,, murder Cloudfur for killing their moms!)

I breathe once more as the longing for murder cats takes over once again!

Yeah!!! It was a good time but most of the early pages are just,,, unreadable agsjahdkakshka like we were babies then, we've grown so much!!!

Yeah let's see if I'll last :'3 it's always something! I do think I have the motivation to work on some old SBW lore writings I had,,, because,,, Sparkshine good,,, like you were yelling at baby you for letting Sagepaw live but I am currently jumping leaps and bounds to make it so Sparkshine is alive (alsoooo yesss, please make Cloudfur the reason Fernshade died, that would be wild and interesting and I now want Ravenpaw and Canopypaw to just,,, murder Cloudfur for killing their moms!)
Yessss our precious murder cats :3

They're so bad sometimes, it's hilarious to read though. The character development of us and the actually characters though it priceless so its great.

Eeeeeee I forgot she was supposed to be alive that's right!! Oof, that must be difficult. Do use Cloudfur's manipulation tactics as you wish to make it easier on yourself, I believe they might come in handy XD
Oh she's so gonna be the reason Fernshade. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. A kit too young to understand the difference between healing herbs and death berries, a unsuspecting leader, a sneaky medicine cat...how much better can it get? XD
Man, when they truth comes out...its not gonna be pretty.

Yessss our precious murder cats :3

They're so bad sometimes, it's hilarious to read though. The character development of us and the actually characters though it priceless so its great.

Eeeeeee I forgot she was supposed to be alive that's right!! Oof, that must be difficult. Do use Cloudfur's manipulation tactics as you wish to make it easier on yourself, I believe they might come in handy XD
Oh she's so gonna be the reason Fernshade. It makes perfect sense if you think about it. A kit too young to understand the difference between healing herbs and death berries, a unsuspecting leader, a sneaky medicine cat...how much better can it get? XD
Man, when they truth comes out...its not gonna be pretty.

It's not pretty but the development is very cool!!! Also like,,, it's funny how much we don't fully remember happening agskadhlahda

I actually did write Cloudfur has being very like,,, smooth and manipulative and in control! I'm always worried about writing other people's characters so :'3 but I think I can make it work!
Also haha,,, what exactly are you thinking O-o like,,, I'm scared ahdkagdkajdka! It sounds neat though! I'm really curious about that truth getting out!

Oh btw,,, here's one of the two writings I have! It's with Sparkshine and Cloudfur and it's,,, interesting :'3

"Cloudfur!"

A sudden challenging growl came from behind the white furred medicine cat. She didn't even turn to look as she recognized the voice.

"Sparkshine... what brings you to my den?" She heard the deputy storm forward, she wasn't far behind her now and she was glaring daggers into the back of Cloudfur's skull.

"I know who you are now, who you talk to. It's definitely not Starclan, you Dark Forest traitor."

The deputy snarled at her but Cloudfur paused and thought for a moment before she finally turned to look at the other she-cat with calmness and grace.

"So you've found out, now what?"

"I'm going to tell my brother, Sunstar will never let this stand!"

"Are you sure you want to do that? Just think about it. I am the only medicine cat this clan has, if I'm banished then who will care for all those helpless cats out there-"

Cloudfur paused and gave a wicked smile as she watched Sparkshine's face fall.

"-And wouldn't it be a shame if
somehow the only supply of death berries in this clan somehow ended up into the prey, killing who knows how many, because a certain deputy thought she could challenge me. I admire you figuring my secret out but it's a pity you couldn't keep your mouth shut or figure out that I hold the power here."

Sparkshine was stunned with silence at the medicine cat’s threats, her mind racing at all her words. Cloudfur gave the slightest tilt of her head, observing the deputy like this was a game she couldn’t lose.

“Not to mention, you should think about you and your kits health and the fact that I know all about your relation to a certain Waterfallclan leader, I am curious if you thought becoming a queen would help hide that secret though. I suppose it doesn’t matter but just think of what would happen if word got out about that.”

Sparkshine felt her skin get hot with rage because that fox-hearted cat could now threaten her so personally. She was low to the ground and her fur bristled as her tail lashed behind her, she wish she could just claw that smug look off Cloudfur’s stupid muzzle.

It's not pretty but the development is very cool!!! Also like,,, it's funny how much we don't fully remember happening agskadhlahda

I actually did write Cloudfur has being very like,,, smooth and manipulative and in control! I'm always worried about writing other people's characters so :'3 but I think I can make it work!
Also haha,,, what exactly are you thinking O-o like,,, I'm scared ahdkagdkajdka! It sounds neat though! I'm really curious about that truth getting out!
It is!! Ikr, I'm convinced half of the roleplay I blacked out for even though I like wrote it?? Like I dont even remember some parts at all XD

We dont really know too much about Cloudfur so write her however you like and I can work around that!!
hehe I won't give away too much
but
Fernsahde knew something she shouldn't have
she was already weak from kitting
and Cloudfur simply...took advantage of that :D
Oh btw,,, here's one of the two writings I have! It's with Sparkshine and Cloudfur and it's,,, interesting :'3

"Cloudfur!"

A sudden challenging growl came from behind the white furred medicine cat. She didn't even turn to look as she recognized the voice.

"Sparkshine... what brings you to my den?" She heard the deputy storm forward, she wasn't far behind her now and she was glaring daggers into the back of Cloudfur's skull.

"I know who you are now, who you talk to. It's definitely not Starclan, you Dark Forest traitor."

The deputy snarled at her but Cloudfur paused and thought for a moment before she finally turned to look at the other she-cat with calmness and grace.

"So you've found out, now what?"

"I'm going to tell my brother, Sunstar will never let this stand!"

"Are you sure you want to do that? Just think about it. I am the only medicine cat this clan has, if I'm banished then who will care for all those helpless cats out there-"

Cloudfur paused and gave a wicked smile as she watched Sparkshine's face fall.

"-And wouldn't it be a shame if
somehow the only supply of death berries in this clan somehow ended up into the prey, killing who knows how many, because a certain deputy thought she could challenge me. I admire you figuring my secret out but it's a pity you couldn't keep your mouth shut or figure out that I hold the power here."

Sparkshine was stunned with silence at the medicine cat’s threats, her mind racing at all her words. Cloudfur gave the slightest tilt of her head, observing the deputy like this was a game she couldn’t lose.

“Not to mention, you should think about you and your kits health and the fact that I know all about your relation to a certain Waterfallclan leader, I am curious if you thought becoming a queen would help hide that secret though. I suppose it doesn’t matter but just think of what would happen if word got out about that.”

Sparkshine felt her skin get hot with rage because that fox-hearted cat could now threaten her so personally. She was low to the ground and her fur bristled as her tail lashed behind her, she wish she could just claw that smug look off Cloudfur’s stupid muzzle.
OH???
MY ??
GOSH??
This is so good, omw. Cloudfur is really a next level manipulator.
I never realized that a medicine cat is really the best villian? They really do have tea on every cat in the clan, and no one would suspect it was them that killed a cat. I mean, who would even think to blame a medicine cat without proof??
ALSO
You probably told me and I probably forgot about this but uh
Relation to a certain WaterfallClan leader?
Hmmm
e x p l a i n (unless it tis a secret for now XD)

It is!! Ikr, I'm convinced half of the roleplay I blacked out for even though I like wrote it?? Like I dont even remember some parts at all XD

We dont really know too much about Cloudfur so write her however you like and I can work around that!!
hehe I won't give away too much
but
Fernsahde knew something she shouldn't have
she was already weak from kitting
and Cloudfur simply...took advantage of that :D

OH???
MY ??
GOSH??
This is so good, omw. Cloudfur is really a next level manipulator.
I never realized that a medicine cat is really the best villian? They really do have tea on every cat in the clan, and no one would suspect it was them that killed a cat. I mean, who would even think to blame a medicine cat without proof??
ALSO
You probably told me and I probably forgot about this but uh
Relation to a certain WaterfallClan leader?
Hmmm
e x p l a i n (unless it tis a secret for now XD)

Like It's good to see ya pull things up and joke about it because It Is Funny! Like I seriously didn't even remember or think about that stuff agskahdlahdkahdka like we've moved so far past it, it's just this weird starting point to learn from!

👀 Oh ho ho,,, I see,,, these queens really should have kept to themselves huh XD

Yeah!!! Medicine cats can be kinda terrifying!!! I definitely am just trying to grasp at Cloudfur and how she could scare even the deputy and it's just,,, ooof she's just good at manipulating others.

>:3 I,,, I managed to ship Willowstar and Sparkshine together when I was writing about how Willowstar and Sunstar became leaders at the same time,,, just the energy I gave them was really cute so I made it canon! And like,,, there's a lot to look at there,,, alsooo,,, If Sparkshine ever does come back (which I do wanna have her do) I might give her to you or Sarah because she's mainly important to Sunstar, Willowstar, and Canopypaw who are my characters and it ain't fun to play by myself agsjagdkahdhaldhaldhkahdka

Back
Top Bottom