~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Caleb was making his way to a secret junkyard, a well known black market for werewolves. Not even hunters knew it existed. He walked through a rubbish door way of a small makeshift building with only one room. There was a man in the corner, sitting at a desk. He was wearing a lab coat, glasses, and had his hair up in a pony tail. He glanced up at him. " Do you have it?" Caleb asked darkly, leaning against the doorway with his hands in his pockets and making his way towards the man. "Yes.. Just take it and get out of my office" The man said in fear, carefully taking out a glass jar, containing powerful chimera talons. Caleb smirked and picked up the jar," Oh yes, these are perfect. I gotta say Doc, you must've been through a lot just to get these for me" he said, admiring them.
These weren't any other chimera talons, these were glowing, they were capable of draining energy out of someone of supernatural ability. They would make Caleb much stronger. "Now that I got them for you, can you please leave me alone?" the man asked shakily. "What? You don't like my company?" Caleb questioned," It's just that I want to live my life in peace, please" the man replied, in fear of Caleb making him do dirty work for him. "As you wish" Caleb told the man simply, turning to leave. The man picked up his daughters drawing that he had on his desk, "We'll be together soon" he said with hope. Caleb stopped in his tracks and looked back, "Oh hey doc? I don't want to be a nuisance, so I'll get out of your hair, but before I go, I gotta ask.." Caleb softly said, "When did you become a flunky for the humans?!" He rasped, penetrating his claws into the mans chest and threw him through the wall.
The man skidded along on the ground in between two hunters that found out about the secret junkyard. "Hunters? How'd they find out...." the man groaned, then died. One hunter had a crossbow and his partner had a pistol with special bullets to kill werewolves. They were well known hunters and tracked Caleb to the junkyard since he killed many other hunters in the forest. " Well well well, It seems our patience has paid off" said Gerald, the one with the crossbow, laced in wolfs bane at the tip, " See? What did I tell you? As long as we use good enough bait, we're bound to reel in a trophy, or a bottom feeder in this case" he adds as Caleb walks out calmly through the wall towards them. "Gerald, is that..." says Aaron, grasping his pistol. " Caleb Arnou.." Gerald says, finishing Aaron's sentence. " Looks like we tracked you well, what's a big fish like you doing in a small pond like this? You honestly didn't think you could walk around undetected did you?" said Gerald, smiling and preparing his crossbow. " An alpha, of the most blood thirsty pack around" Aaron continued in disgust, and cocked his pistol. Caleb looked at his watch," Sure I got some time to spare.." he said, half- transforming. His eyes glowed a bright red and his fangs poked out of his mouth ferociously. Gerald attacked first, shooting a bow straight at Caleb, but he quickly dodged it. Aaron shot a few bullets in places where he predicted Caleb would move to, but he ducked down and kicked Aaron into an empty rusted car. He groaned in pain and reached for his gun, but he had dropped it when Caleb kicked him. "Pathetic!" Caleb spat, " You really think that tough guy act is really going to fool me?". Gerald had another weapon with him, a machete. He pulled that out since he knew Caleb was going to be a challenge and was too fast for his crossbow to keep up. Gerald kicked the pistol towards Aaron and swiftly picked it up. Gerald came up to Caleb and swung, but he jumped over and behind Gerald. "How are you doing Aaron?" Gerald asked, pumped up. "Fine!" Aaron quickly replied. Gerald laughed "Then just stay down and watch the fireworks!", then went straight on against Caleb, lasting very long, even for a human, but Gerald lost his balance a bit and Caleb smirked, taking his chance to take a final blow. He had on the chimera talons even before the fight and struck Gerald through the chest. Aaron's eyes widened," Gerald!!" He yelled, reaching out to him. Gerald's eyes drooped, and spat blood on Caleb's face, " One day.... You'll be killed.." He cursed. Caleb slid out the talons from Gerald chest and Gerald collapsed to the ground. "I'd like to see that" Caleb mumbled. Aaron had tears in his eyes, his best friend.. was dead. Caleb spun around and glared at Aaron," I haven't forgotten about you dear boy" he smiled devilishly.

Last edited:
(Tomato)
Damian gave a slight, awkward smile and turned away. He noticed the weather clearing up and put his hood down, he started walking away, and to his dorm. Damian smiled to himself and kept walking.

(Broccoli)

Alexander strolled down the streets, angrily mumbling at himself. Those kids were out of control and, if they kept killing without permission, he might have to kick them out of the pack - or worse.
He flicked his cigarette onto the wet ground, hearing the slight hiss as it put itself out. He sighed. As he glanced up, he noticed Damian. He strolled towards him, deciding on what to do; kill or turn.
He tailed him into a dark alleyway and partially transformed. He slammed Damian against the alley wall and bared his teeth.

---
(I love that last sentence! Good one Nicky!)

(x2!)

Last edited:
Nora pulled up, outside the bar. She got out of her car and promptly locked it. She made her way to the doors and pushed them open. Immediately, she was confronted with fighting hunters. Drunk hunters. The few bar staff were having a hard time settling them down.
Nora scowled at the messy bar and the idiots who were trashing it. She rose her voice and spoke clearly, "What's going on here?"
The whole bar stopped and quiet spread throughout. Hunters returned to their seats and the bar staff hurried around, cleaning the mess. There was some groaning, before the bar returned to it's normal buzz.
Nora looked around for Amber. She saw a pale hand wave her over. Amber's hand.
She walked over, staring down at a few of the hunters who had been in the middle of all of the ruckus. They shrank into their seats, daring not to look Nora in the face.
She sat down next to Amber and signalled to the barmaid for a drink.

---

"Hey Ma," Amber greeted. "You missed the big fight. Well, most of it." She chuckled. "How'd the hunt go?"

Last edited:
Ash wandered through the store, looking for the things he needed to catch the jackalope. He already had a bottle of whiskey, which was one of the key ingredients used to catch a jackalope. They loved the stuff, apparently.
Now he had the bait, all he needed was a way to trap it. He had already looked everywhere for a rodent trap, but had had no luck finding one. So he took a different approach; homemade.
After another hour in the store, Ash had everything he needed, including a large amount of duct tape - an essential item, especially when it came to making traps. He paid for the items, then rushed to the last place the jackalope was spotted and began to make his trap.

(Broccoli)

Alexander strolled down the streets, angrily mumbling at himself. Those kids were out of control and, if they kept killing without permission, he might have to kick them out of the pack - or worse.
He flicked his cigarette onto the wet ground, hearing the slight hiss as it put itself out. He sighed. As he glanced up, he noticed Damian. He strolled towards him, deciding on what to do; kill or turn.
He tailed him into a dark alleyway and partially transformed. He slammed Damian against the alley wall and bared his teeth.

---
(x2!)

Damian was caught off guard and winced as he hit the wall. His eyes widened when he noticed it was a werewolf, he started to panic," Please, let me go.." He choked out. He was still young and hadn't don't much with his life, he was still in school and wanted to get a job. Damian started to tear up, he knew he was going to die.

Damian was caught off guard and winced as he hit the wall. His eyes widened when he noticed it was a werewolf, he started to panic," Please, let me go.." He choked out. He was still young and hadn't don't much with his life, he was still in school and wanted to get a job. Damian started to tear up, he knew he was going to die.

Alexander pinned Damian to the wall by the throat. His eyes glowed a dark red and he let out a lowly growl. Then, he bit Damian, ripping at his flesh.
Alexander dropped him on the cold, wet ground and wiped the blood off of his own face, returning to his original state. "You got lucky, kid."
Alexander disappeared without another word, leaving Damian to turn.

(Check my PM first, please. :p )

Alexander pinned Damian to the wall by the throat. His eyes glowed a dark red and he let out a lowly growl. Then, he bit Damian, ripping at his flesh.
Alexander dropped him on the cold, wet ground and wiped the blood off of his own face, returning to his original state. "You got lucky, kid."
Alexander disappeared without another word, leaving Damian to turn.

(Check my PM first, please. :p )

Damian screamed out in pain, 'Am I going to die?!' He thought, things running into his mind quickly. He had his hands around his neck, blood leaking though his fingers. He gritted his teeth as he sat up against the wall. Damian started to feel himself change, thick hairs started to grow out the sides of his face. Then this teeth transformed, his canines grew out and poked out of his mouth. He gripped his neck tighter and his eyes shined a sky blue. 'This is all a dream!' He thought, not believing what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom